We have the experience, resources, equipment and skilled manpower to complete the dirty jobs safely and quickly to get you back to “business as usual” in a healthy environment. Our service programs are designed to provide cost-effective abatement solutions. All environmental services projects are evaluated and completed with confidentiality and discretion.
Mold, Lead, Asbestos
Mold is everywhere, and though not all molds are harmfully toxic, many varieties can certainly cause allergy problems. Mold spores cannot be completely eliminated from indoor environments, they grow exponentially to become visible to the human eye in the presence of moisture. We can remediate the mold through strict protocols provided by a third party environmental hygienist to mitigate the possibility of mold germination.
If structural drying does not begin within 24-48 hours of water damage, then microbial growth can occur. At HARBRO, we follow the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) procedure of handling mold remediation jobs as outlined in the guide document S520.
We encourage property owners to take immediate action when dealing with water damage at their property to prevent microbial growth and execute due diligence in maintaining a healthy living and working environment.
Signs of Microbial Growth
Other HARBRO Restoration Services
For more information on environmental remediation, call HARBRO 24/7 at 800.266.5677 so we can dispatch the appropriate crews immediately.
Mold Remediation Methods
- Collect and analyze samples
- Erection of negative air pressure containments
- Mold abatement, clean-up
- 24-hour air quality monitoring
- Daily reporting and testing
- Total reconstruction
Lead Abatement Methods
- Removal and replacement of lead bearing components
- Enclosure with a durable substance
- Chemical stripping methods of lead based paint coatings
- Mechanical abrasive methods
- In-place management, could include possible encapsulation
Asbestos Abatement Methods
- Constructing, altering, repairing, maintaining, or renovating asbestos containing structures or substrates
- Removing or encapsulating asbestos-containing material (ACM)
- Transporting, disposing, storing, containing, and housekeeping involving asbestos or asbestos-containing products on a construction site