Our integrity, dedication to detail and ethical business practices have earned HARBRO the respect of property owners and managers throughout the region.
We do what we say we will do. We act with honesty and accept accountability for our actions.
We are faithful to our clients, each other and to our company.
We strive to both restore and deliver lasting value to our customers using creative solutions.
We feel a sense of urgency on any matters related to our customers. We are a customer-driven company.
We are the most effective when our entire team works towards a common goal.
Excellence was HARBRO’s starting point when founded in 1961 by Harold Brown.
Today, though we have multiple offices in several states, it’s our guiding principle. Excellence permeates every employee’s routine—from our estimators and project managers to our skilled craftsmen and laborers.
HARBRO is Distinctively Different from our competitors because of our people! Our employees are not only dedicated to restoring properties, they truly care about the work they do.
- We focus solely on our client, the end user and advocate for their needs.
- HARBRO comes from a construction heritage. We know how to put your property back together as good as new.
- We have one project manager for every job from start to finish so that our clients only have to work with one person.
- We have experienced leaders! The majority of our management team have been with us for over 20 years.
- HARBRO Incorporated was established in 1961, we are the largest and oldest privately held restoration company on the West Coast.